Yes, your estimated tax payments must include an estimate for self-employment taxes as well as additional taxes due for the early withdrawal of IRA or pension benefits. There are also some other miscellaneous taxes you may have to estimate. See page 6 of the Form 1040-ES instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have to file quarterly individual estimated tax payments?
- How do I make estimated tax payments?
- Do estimated tax payments also include taxes other than income taxes?
- I expect to have a one-time large payment of taxable income in the fourth quarter. Do I have to make an estimated tax payment for just the fourth quarter?
- How do I figure out my withholding on the W-4?