Submit a request


Can I report as "Other Income" the $6,000 I made from providing day care services?

No, you are self-employed and must use either Schedule C or C-EZ to report your income and expenses. If the net profit from a service you provide is at least $400, then you must also complete Schedule SE to calculate your self-employment taxes.