Submit a request


What happens if I don’t know where to find the documents related to my health care coverage?

The IRS provides information to assist you at Information about the Marketplace/Exchange can be found at For more information on the Affordable Care Act, go to If you are over age 60, you can also contact your local Area Agency on Aging (look in the government pages in your phone book or call your local government office for more information).