Submit a request


I haven't filed tax returns for the last three years. What should I do?

Taxpayers should file all tax returns that are due, regardless of whether full payment can be made with the return. If you owe money, you should send your payment with each tax return. The IRS will bill you for interest and penalties. If you are due a refund, there will be no interest or penalties for that tax year. Please note that there is a statute of limitation for obtaining a refund. You have the later of three years from the due date of the return or two years from the date you paid the taxes to file for a refund.