The Form W-4 instructions can guide you through or try the IRS Tax Withholding Estimator at https://www.irs.gov/individuals/tax-withholding-estimator particularly if you have multiple sources of income.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have to file quarterly individual estimated tax payments?
- How do I make estimated tax payments?
- Do estimated tax payments also include taxes other than income taxes?
- I expect to have a one-time large payment of taxable income in the fourth quarter. Do I have to make an estimated tax payment for just the fourth quarter?
- How do I figure out how many exemptions and allowances to claim on the W-4 for withholding?